- 10-Apr-2017 to 09-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Machine Shop
- Fenton, MO, USA
- Full Time
Positions parts by using templates and use torch (while wearing protective 5.0 glasses) to solder rings onto parts.
Brazer on 2nd shift--Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:00pm; Brazer on 3rd shift--Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm-6:00am
- Braze copper for HVAC components
- Guide the torch and rod along the joint of work pieces to heat to brazing temperature, melt braze alloy, and bond work pieces together
- Assembles parts per work instructions
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedure, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
High School Diploma/GED Equivalent; basic math skills
1-3 years previous brazing experience
Attention to detail
Good eye hand coordination
Ability to use tools
Ability to work in a hot environment
Ability to lift up to 35lbs